consultant in international cultural cooperations
For more than 20 years, I have been assisting artists and institutions of the performing arts and heritage in their international growth. As a specialist in international cultural cooperations and European fundings, I have experience in Europe, the mediterranean basin and the Caucasus.
Sometimes further away.
For the Centre Culturel de Rencontre d’Ambronay, I am in charge of the coordination of EEEmerging+, a European cooperation to promote the emergence of young talents in early music, and I participate in the development of its European strategy.
I also provide advice and support for cultural projects (recently for the Clermont Massif Central 2028 candidature) and I am preparing with a group of friends and colleagues the next IETM plenary meeting in Lyon.
— professional background
Since 2018 I have been offering my international experience of European projects and funding to cooperation projects in the performing arts, early music, heritage and cultural policies.
From 2001 to 2018, I was Managing Director of the theatre company Image Aiguë. Founded in Lyon in 1983 by Christiane Véricel, the company brought together on stage children, teenagers and adults, living in France and abroad, natives and immigrants, amateurs and professionals, speaking on stage in their own language.
With the company I had the opportunity to develop several projects that benefited from European funding (notably Creative Europe, Euroglobe, Culture, Culture 2000).
Previously, I worked for the City of Bitche and the City of Phalsbourg, where I created the interregional festival of young public performances Mon mouton est un lion and coordinated residencies for young visual artists (with support from the LEADER + and Interreg V programmes).
I also participated in the creation of the CRAIE theatre group, accompanied the creation of a house for the Berlin independent scene during the Avignon festival Das Haus, and led a photo club…
- networks & collectives
- Master Projects in International and European Cultural Engineering, Institut Denis Diderot, Université Dijon Bourgogne
- Master Artistic Direction of European Cultural Projects, Université Montpellier 3
- Master Theatre Studies, Europe in Cultural Policies, Université de Franche-Comté
- training course
- Thematic training course: Succeeding in your managerial role, leading and supporting the change process (ARTES – 2019)
- National cycle: Inventing the cultural territories of tomorrow (Observatoire des politiques culturelles – 2018)
- Master’s degree Design and implementation of cultural projects (Université Lyon 2/ARSEC – 1999)
For several years, I have been involved in running the Tango de Soie association, an essential experience that combines the strength and intensity of amateur cultural practices with the excellence of artistic research into a living and popular heritage.
- * with Ina Studenroth
Ina Studenroth has written and coordinated a dozen projects supported by the European Union on behalf of various associations in the cultural sector (Marseille-Provence 2013 - European Capital of Culture, Ballet National de Marseille, Les Têtes de l’art, etc.). These projects were at the intersection of sectors (arts, culture, tourism, professional integration, training, digital creation, education) and disciplines (dance, theatre, music, etc.). She contributed to the creation of a European network that brings together and strengthens the role of the Commons “Connected Action for the Commons” (shared resources, managed and maintained collectively by a community)
- 1 strategy
- assistance in defining cooperation strategies
- development of cross-sectoral and international partner networks
- project and context analyses
- 2 fundings
- identifying European funding
- watch for calls for projects
- structuring of grant applications
- assistance in writing and preparing applications
- 3 design
- methodological support for project development
- mobilisation and coordination of collective dynamics
- matching with European issues
- 4 realisation
- development of specific implementation, monitoring and evaluation tools
- support for the animation of cooperation between partner teams
- assistance with the preparation and drafting of financial and qualitative reports